Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wohoo!  I didn't gain any weight with all the horrible food I ate.

Score!

My husband's brother and 2 cousins arrived on Saturday morning and hit the ground running.

I however, was a good girl, and went to my Saturday morning circuit class.  It wasn't all rainbows and lollipops for sure.  The trainer was in a sadistic mood so that one hour killed me.  As well, one of my close workout buddies lost her father last week suddenly.  He was only 59.  We spent over an hour talking on Saturday and it really affected me and put me off for the rest of the day.  My father passed away quite young as well (54) and even though 8 1/2 years have passed, it made me miss him.  On top of having a crappy week at work I really needed my husband here.  I desperately just needed a hug.

Alas, the joys of a long distance relationship mean that didn't happen.  *sigh*

But, I got to hang out with very fun people! 

Saturday was all go.

Sunday was relaxation.

Monday was all about food!

(Monday was a civic holiday here, the day Canadian's celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday by partying and drinking copious amounts of alcohol.  In my case, eating copious amounts of food.)

Today is getting back in the grove of things.

I'm hitting the gym after work today for a session but am being bad by having a tapioca pudding with taro dessert thingy for breakfast along with a lychee bubble tea.

Lunch is leftover pizza.  But I did bring fruit and vegetables as snacks.

Off to start work though, tons to get done.

I'll leave you one thought on to why my Tuesday started off rough.  Maybe TMI.

The only bad thing about dreaming about sex is when it is BAD sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment